Sharpguyz aLwAyZ gEt AwaY wItH StuFF

ThAts TruE...

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lord of the Wedding Ring...

Mayne, the rate at which I go for weddings needs to reduce.....abi i be gay???(absolutely not by the way!!!) I brought this formula with me as I was coming back from 9ja which enables me to go for as much weddings as possible, and of course, at a cheaper rate....hehe
The thing is that I have the words(Groomsman) written all over my forehead...I think because person wey never see me for like 4 yrs still invite me come her wedding.In fact, I need to deviate from my original post into this......
3 yrs ago, when I was about to finish uni, there was this babe ti o dun, omo ti o bad, sezzy, bad ass mamacita, in fact, lemme stop heaping praises on her cuz mehn, she fine no be small.(my mouth was watering while typing this, and i was getting horny as well.)
So, this lovely lady (Naomi) wanted a brother to tutor her and I agreed to do that with all pleasure. After three hours of trying to explain stock market patterns, I told her that I wantd to get a sandwich. She told me to chill, went into the bathroom, came out in this cute big t-shirt and then proceeded to make me a meal(I mean, i am not chavunistic), but then damn, anyone who makes me a meal of anykind(i mean i consider garri, sugar and water as a meal too) is good enough to get 'it'.
Like a puppy, i followed naomi to the kitchen and got this kiss-her urge which i did and mehn, it felt good. We kissed and promptly dashed for her room, and then, it was knacking, sleeping, knacking, sleeping,ooh i still ate my sandwich later...
Now imagine being invited to her wedding.......will continue after...but i dey vexx sha, cuz nodoby wan comment....
:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment