Sharpguyz aLwAyZ gEt AwaY wItH StuFF

ThAts TruE...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

As You Don bash my car....

.....One oyinbo guy bash my car yesterday around 11 am, and he thought I was the driver. I sharply reminded him not to talk anyhow to me and then some of the newspaper vendors who had tasted of my christmas/new year generosity sharted mean-muggin on him, i mean they were about to "arrange his clothes properly". I promptly told them not to and he brought out his business card, about 60k in 1000 naira notes(when i counted it sha, i saw it was about 40something sha) and sped away. The guy was probably lebanese or better yet, of Arabic ancestry. I was feeling good with myself when all those murrafuckas started hailing me as their area father who takes good care of his children and so, i had to part with a good 12geez(abeg ooh, i dey feel credit crunch, i no be purebred ajebor).
Thank God For His Protection and all the good things He blesses us with....
........I wish that guy had given me 60 geez sha......

0 comments:

Post a Comment