Sharpguyz aLwAyZ gEt AwaY wItH StuFF

ThAts TruE...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

THe EconomiC ValentInE dAy

Cutting down to the chase....In 2003, I gushed my heart out to a chick who I thought had the hots for me. I was in Senior high then and was in the prime of my adolescence. I pulled out all the stops for her, bought some toblerone, a bunny, and a pendant that some shady guy at a boutique in Nicon Hilton for about 17 geez(yes ooh, i remember naaw, afterall sharpguy papa na accountant) ....THe bouncing wey that shikk give me ehn, infact, my blood pressure increases whenever I think about it ...
Flashback over, THe remarkable thing happened yesterday; my boss kinda asked me out( i will say kinda because she dint say it in plain terms. She asked me what I was doing tomorrow(which is today and then she asked me if she could book that time). I agreed, not knowing what I was letting myself into.
When I got to her crib(well, it wasn't anything I hadn't seen<>) and then i slowly found out that her hubby was deceased and she wanted someone to go with her to the memorial site. To crown things up, my stupid paddy(Rose), is it wrong to have a female paddy???, called and reminded me bout our "date"......reason for this?? we go out on a date before vals day to remind ourselves that we are not like the val-groupies who go out only on vals day.(we still go out on different dates on Vals day though).
Mayne my fingers are aching, i will post the rest later jor........

0 comments:

Post a Comment