Sharpguyz aLwAyZ gEt AwaY wItH StuFF

ThAts TruE...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eye contact, 9ja style....

I was at the Aristotle getting my grown man on(sha, i was sipping on some random wine and reading thisday) and i saw this fine lady staring at me. Initially, I glanced back, smiled and then continued my analysis of the talented Mr. Simon Kolawole's column, but then (you know how when someone stares at you, you get that "eye drilling into ur soul effect" right?) I had this feeling that she was still staring at me. So, what to do? I started pumping my morale up cuz u see, this mamacita was fine. I need to post the various forms of beauty for y'all to get what i am saying.See eh, she fine no be small, and then she was crossing her legs just to drink soda ooh.
Anyways, I started pumping myself up morale-wise:
'' Sharp-guy, you too mush, oya, arrange ur suit well well, check whether ur mouth dey smell of wine".
I quickly started cewing on some tictacs when I still tried to check on the lady. Some other sharp-baba(baba in the sense that he was actually looking like my dad) walked past me, pulled the opposite seat next to her and then started ranting away. I could even hear his effing retarded laughter. 1 minute turned to 2 and from there to 5 minutes. i started getting pissed when all of a sudden he got up and fumed away.
Capitalizing on the misfortune of this dulling wanker, i sharply got up, walked towards her and as i was stretching my hand to shake hers and introduce myself, I pulled it back and said "ooh i am sorry". I turned around and smiled to myself, because this was one of my plays. he he
Sha, she fell for it and then said "please wait, I think I know you from somewhere"
I couldn't dull myself anymore and then i turned to her, smiled and asked her where she knew me from. She said that she knew me from Unique tutorials and then we shared our many tales of uncle Joe and the others, talked at great length and then I asked,
"Why was your dad annoyed with you"
"ooh my gosh, that was not my daddy you dim-pet" she replied.
Now, i did not know the meaning of the word dim-pet, but the janded accent she used to reply it was soo sweet that I just laughed in my most I-am -not-tripping voice. She then explained that she was actually trying to read the caption of my newspaper and that was why she was staring(WTF RIGHT??). She also said that when she saw the face behind the paper, she was contemplating the right manner of approach and how to meet me.
TO ROUND THINGS UP, your guy Mr. Sharp guy got them digits(etisalat ooh yeah), and well, I am planning on calling her.........to call or not to call.....that is the question now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment