Sharpguyz aLwAyZ gEt AwaY wItH StuFF

ThAts TruE...

Friday, February 26, 2010

ASS OR BOOB MAN

OOh yes ooh, I am back in JD....A few days back, me and my mate went out for a drink, hoping to catch a match along the way too. After making conscious effort to look good, I met dude already going googoo eyes for this random whitey. As I made my way towards them, I noticed the knockers on shawty( did I hear someone say BOBBIE/ARA), and I started to see what ma guy was really interested in the lady for..... Me??
Well, i started thinking bout my favourite body part in a lady. Most people go for nyash as par the roundness, symmetry and soft ''agege bread/thick feeling cannot be matched anywhere else on her body...
BUt in all fairness, The attackers are beautiful, can't be fondled anyhow, are given this sense of reverence. When i was younger(about 13 yrs old), i had this best friend who was a girl. UNtil we were about 14, i treated her like a guy, we played bball together, hung out together, hell, even "tried smoking" together; but when I noticed those 2 mounds growing on her chest, I started giving her this rep, started opening doors that i would have shut and even holding her gently.
Two months later, I kissed her, thus activating my "GAME". ......She Gave Birth to A Moster(in the typical nollywood soundtrack, DUM!DUM!DUM!)
Whether you be Nyash man or you be Boobie Man, the koko be say, make sure na woman you like and treat her right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment