Sharpguyz aLwAyZ gEt AwaY wItH StuFF

ThAts TruE...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

..and thus, ARSENAL got raped....


Opportunities multiply as they are seized......Sun Tzu ( The Art Of War)

You my fellow arsenal fans might wonder what made me start this new post, glorifying the clear victors in todays game....quite right, I lost about €150 euros, in betting money and erm, bragging rights for the year(THank you Almunia, Esu ma do e...lol)
Its bad enough that my fav sites will go on bout this for weeks. Imagine enjoying grilled spicy chicken thighs with roasted fries and boli with sauce made from...shebi ur mouth dey water too....in anticipation for the trashing that Man.U was supposed to receive, only for Almunia to take a nice dump in the post....thunderfire him left blockos...3-1, imagine 3 effing 1
If Only i had called my resident babalawo.....Here i was thinking that we don't need jazz to win them lot.....now to go and shit the boli out in regret....

0 comments:

Post a Comment